Saturday, December 8, 2012

A Few Months In Review


              How can I surmise International Politics of the Middle East? One of the most beneficial experiences over the past 4 months has been writing in this blog. This has been a great opportunity to discuss and think about the different topics I have been reading and learning about. It has also been great to get a chance to focus on a region and some specific topics in that region. Working specifically on North Africa has truly been a pleasure. I have had a great time learning and working on the identities, ideologies, and cultures of North Africa. Western Sahara really has revealed itself to be an interesting place. I will be traveling to Morocco soon and I think this area which I have been specializing in will really be useful. My trip will truly be a capstone experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment