Wednesday, December 5, 2012

My Quick Brief on North Africa: Identities


                   Recently My colleagues and I were given the opportunity to present a quick brief on North Africa, below is the Prezi Presentation we used as well as some videos of my small portion.

                  I wanted to write about a few edits I would make to my presentation. Later in the Part 3 I say Sadat, looking for reaffirmation. Obviously the name I was striving for was Nassar who was President of Egypt In the late 1950s not Anwar Sadat in the 1970s. I also had a chance to extrapolate on Western Sahara and how Morocco claims the territory out of their own Nationalist goals for a “Greater Morocco”. Finally I wish I would have used the takeover by Islamists in Northern Mali as an example of fundamental Islamic groups in the region.


http://prezi.com/vqsl9jf44ec1/posc-277/?kw=view-vqsl9jf44ec1&rc=ref-25661121







Additionally I apologize for the quality and number of videos (continued on new post)

No comments:

Post a Comment